For some of you, this could be just underwear. Others may see this as a contemporary art . For me, it is a very interesting time of my life which resulted in these 12 unique briefs in size L (Large) , Oak box, 102 photo cards and a beautiful painting. The one and only one art and fashion objects set.
How its made? A woman, who covers her body with textile colour – purple. Who, with the help of her body and the colour, puts her energy on a piece of fabric, which then is processed and sewed into briefs. The result is clearly unique, 12 very unique briefs and a painting.
Parts of product:
1. 12 briefs size L (Waist 87cm – 91 cm). High quality fabric 93% cotton, 7% Elastan. LOW WAIST.
2. Painting 185cm X 140cm
3. 102 Photocards. 15cm X 10cm Glossy.
4. Oak, hand made box. 35cm X 45cm X 13cm.
5. Access to downloadable high resolution art pictures of the process.
6. My eternal gratitude for understanding this art project.
Pingback: In global or How I made unique male underwear | 12 Briefs And Painting Blog
Pingback: Very expensive male underwear or contemporary art? | Fashion , Style , Life
Pingback: 4 days till start of auction for Very expensive male underwear or contemporary art objects on eBay | Fashion , Style , Life
Pingback: Assets exchange – computers VS unique underwear | Blog about Mr. Arturs Koks
Pingback: Šoreiz tiekamies ar savādāku mākslinieku – Artūru Koku | MEET YOUR ARTIST
Pingback: Šoreiz tiekamies ar savādāku mākslinieku – Artūru Koks | DESSERT PLACE